You have a definite idea what style of music you have in mind, but what about the specifics?
Below is a short list of some of the many songs that we have played at ceremonies all over Leinster from Kilkenny to Laytown and beyond.
- The Voyage (Johnny Duhan)
- Cliffs of Dooneen (Traditional)
- Red is the Rose (Traditional)
- Delibe’s Flower duet (Delibes)
- Songbird (Fleetwood Mac, Eva Cassidy)
- One Day Like This (Elbow)
- All You Need is Love (Beatles)
- To Make You Feel My Love (Bob Dylan, Adele)
- Better (Tom Baxter, performed here by Anne Marie Kelly with Martin Gruet and Johnny Kelleher)
For ceremonies, Anne Marie Kelly’s ethereal vocals can be solo or accompanied by any combination of piano, organ, violin and/or classical guitar.
We capture a definite traditional Irish flavour, but our song listing can be tailored to your requirements – we are equally comfortable performing classical, pop and even jazz, if that’s what’s required.
Here is a selection of famous versions of our favourites out of the many songs we have performed at ceremonies and events over the years. We’ve even added our own live video in at the end of the playlist; indulge us and have a listen if you make it that far! Maybe you can think of some more? Comments welcome : )